When We Are Closed
If you need a doctor when the surgery is closed, please telephone the surgery number and listen to the answer-phone message very carefully; this will tell you which number to call to speak to a doctor.
The Out of Hours service will operate from 6.30pm until 8.00am each weekday, and every weekend and Bank Holiday.
In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call NHS111. Dial 111 on your telephone. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor. Calls to NHS 111 are free from landlines and mobiles.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARIES
Practice Shut Down - Future Dates
All practices in Mid-Essex will be closed from 12.00 on the dates below.
Mid-Essex CCG will be providing out of hours care for our patients from 12:00 until 18:30 and our telephones will be diverted to the care provider during this time.
- Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Thursday 29th October 2020
- Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Wednesday 16th December 2020
- Wednesday 24th February 2021
- Wednesday 31st March 2021
- Monday 31st August 2020 – Summer Bank Holiday
- Friday 25th December 2020 – Christmas Day
- Monday 28th December 2020 – Substitute Boxing Day
- Friday 1st January 2021 – New Year’s Day