Listed below are the times and options that patients will have when calling the surgery.
- Appointments Option 1 Between 8am - 6.30pm
- Prescriptions Option 2 Between 11am - 2pm
- Results Option 3 Between 2pm - 6pm
- General Enquiries Option 4 after 10am
- Cancellation line Option 5 Please leave your full name and DOB.
Please listen to the options carefully, calls will only be answered at the allocated times and if you go through to the wrong extension you will be asked to call again and push the correct option.
Please download the NHS App where you can view your medical record, request prescriptions and view your test results at any time. You can find more information on the NHS App here
OUR APPOINTMENT SYSTEM:
- All appointments are released on the day at 8am
- Face to Face appointments available
- Telephone Consultation available
- Pre-bookable telephone appointments are available
- Blood tests appointments available.
- Please note that reception staff are trained as Care Navigators which mean that they are able to support and signpost patients to the right NHS and community services, to assist you they may have to ask a few questions.
If you have an appointment but discover that you will not be able to attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer that slot to another patient.
Often the perception is that patients have to be treated by a doctor; however this is not always the case as doctors within your GP surgery are supported by a specialist team of nurses, healthcare assistants, physiotherapists and pharmacists. Find out more here....